Whether you are looking to lose inches or gain some muscle, Eating less calories than your requirement is needed to maintain your current weight as well as to loose excess weight.
Soybean contains protein, antioxidants and phytonutrients that are linked to various health benefit.
Calories: 175 kcal
Protein: 16.6 grams
Ingredients for Soya nuggets Kebab
Soya Nuggets – 2 cups
Oats flour -1 tablespoon
Garlic cloves 4-6
Ginger 2 inch piece
Dried pomegranate seeds (anardana)- 2tsp
Red chilli powder 1/2 tablespoon
Salt to taste
Corn Flour-just to dust the Kebabs
- Soak soya nuggets in hot water for 15 min.
- Drain, squeeze and dry on a cloth.
- Grind together garlic and ginger.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and soya nuggets in a mixer jar and grind with little water. Add anardana, Oats, red chilli powder, salt, garam masala powder and mix well.
- Transfer into a bowl. Add oatsflour and mix well.
- Heat sufficient oil in a non-stick pan. Divide the mixture into small portions, shape into flat kebabs.
- Dust little corn flour on both side of the Kebab.
8.Place the kebabs on the pan and shallow fry/ Bake turning sides, till golden all around. Drain on absorbent paper.
9.Arrange on a serving plate, garnish with coriander mint leaves and tomato slices and serve hot.
Credit: Ms. Manglani
Mother of a Bariatric Candidate (DEEPAK MANGLANI)
Planning your meal can be a helpful tool in maintaining weight loss.
Consuming diet designed to the calorie deficit required for weight loss and at the same time provide your body the nutritious foods it needs to function and remain healthy, can be of immense help in your weightloss efforts
Planning your meals ahead can also simplify the meal prep process and save you time.
At Nobesity, for the ease of our patients, we provide post-bariatric diet recipes which can assist in your weight loss goals.
For more exciting recipes